The Final List of Comics on Sale THIS SUNDAY!
Again, for those outside the know:
1. All of the comics will be £5 or less.
2. Entry to the event is FREE
3. There will be Spoken word From Niall O Sullivan, Musa Okwonga and James Wheale.
4. There will be music from Jono Mccleery, Kim Leng Hills and DJ Sidious Mercurito.
5. It start at 7pm.
6. The Event shall be happening at:
Last days of Decadence
144 to 145 Shoreditch High Street
Humor Comic Strips
Pardon My Planet
Are We Felling Safer Yet
Passion of the Keef
Dances with Sheep
This is Your First Rock Garden, isn't it?
Jeremy And Mom
Are we out of the driveway yet?
Screw Heaven, When I die I want to go to Mars.
Mike Carey's Lucifer-
Devil in the gateway
Unwritten (Mike Carey)
Hell House (richard Mateson, of 'I am Legend,' Fame)
The Walking Dead Vol 1
Girls Vol 4
Hell Blazer (Garth Ennis)
Book of Witchcraft
Booze Broads and Bullets
A Dame to kill For
And That's it!
We are giving away THE ENTIRE COLLECTION OF TRANSMETROPOLITAN (worth £100. I have checked.)
away to the best answer to the following Question:
If you choose between flight and invisibilty, which would you choose, and why?
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com before 12 noon on the nineteenth. The best answer gets it.
See you sunday!See you Sunday 7pm!